In an effort to get back to writing I have begun posting on my other blog. I hope to resume the more creative posts here but until then I thought I’d share today’s post.
This time of year is filled with family, friends and traditions. It is a time for saying goodbye to the old and welcoming the new.
I started 2018 strong – stronger than any year I can remember. I achieved more than I ever thought I could in a single year:
- I lost over 40 pounds in 9 months and have been maintaining for 3 months.
- I started running and can now run 5 miles.
- I took up yoga and can now bend myself into a pretzel.
- I started meditating.
- I began writing and blogging.
- I wrote and published my first book.
- I started my novel.
- I took over 2 MeetUp groups.
- I traveled to new places.
I became a version of me that I truly loved.
But since October my life has gotten a little off track. My mom passed away and even though we weren’t close it hit…
View original post 199 more words