Yesterday I was nominated twice for the Sunshine Blogger Award, so you’re seeing a second post for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I am so grateful that people are reading what I’m putting out there. Please be sure to check out these bloggers!
This nomination for the Sunshine Blogger Award came from Anita at Discovering Your Happiness. Although I am a new follower of hers (since I’m new to the blogging community in general), I have thoroughly enjoyed the straightforward writing. I found her post titled Do Something About It particularly inspiring. Please check it out!
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
-Thank the blogger who nominated you.
-Answer the 11 questions asked.
-Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
-List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
1. Do you have any holidays plans for 2018? I’m currently working on plans for the summer. My niece is coming down for almost 2 months and I want to take her places she wouldn’t otherwise see.
2. Where is one place in the world you would love to visit? Italy and Greece are the next two places I’d like to visit.
3. Tropical getaway OR Village getaway? Tropical getaway…I love the sun and the ocean!
4. Do you celebrate Easter? If so, how do you celebrate? I do not really celebrate Easter, although my girls would be horribly disappointed if there were no Easter egg hunt!
5. What is your favourite colour? It used to be blue, but these days I’m drawn to the power of red.
6. What is a long term goal you are heading towards? I am working on writing a book, something I have always wanted to do.
7. Have you ever conquered any fears? I have conquered so many fears! I think a big one that I overcame fairly recently was the fear of rejection. I used to take rejection very personally, but I now know that being rejected does not reduce my self worth.
8. What is your all time favourite hobby? Reading is my number 1 favorite hobby.
9. Are you a writer or a drawer? Growing up I loved both writing and drawing. In elementary school I won some awards for drawing but I lost that passion somewhere along the way. I hope to pick it back up some day though.
10. Do you keep a journal? If so, does this help you? I love journals but am horrible at following through with actually journaling in them.
11. Sunny days OR rainy cold days? Sunny days, always!
What is your blog about and what are your goals for your blog?
What are you most grateful for?
Who do you admire most in life?
What quote most inspires you?
What is one characteristic you wish you possessed?
If you could make a living doing anything, what would it be?
What is your greatest victory?
What are you most passionate about?
What could you do to improve your life tomorrow?
What is the most courageous thing you’ve ever done?
Who do you admire most?
I appreciate all your posts and look forward to being part of this community!